It’s Work It Wednesday

Work it Wednesday is when I am totally ingrossed in my projects for DawnElizabeth111. So two weeks ago this was to be that however the weather had turned beautiful and it was the perfect day to fix a picnic lunch to take out on the pontoon and cruise our lakes. So I worked a few hours then my husband and I will took our pups and went boating.  The beauty of your own business is and always should be to work at your pace and enjoy every moment! It’s the journey right? I finished a stack of totes And worked on craftshow items however no pressure just loving the life I’m creating.  So go out there and find that perfect balance of work and fun.  I’ve never liked the statement “work hard play hard” as I think work should be fun not hard and play should always be fun.  I try to work smart so it seems like fun at all times! Enjoy the day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog