I’m Baaaacccckkk! So excited as it’s a whole different time in my life.  We’ve moved to “where we would vacation” THE LAKE! We live in the country where we can fish everyday, see wildlife out our windows, and just plain relax.  I’m crafting..mostly sewing everyday I’m home! I’m still a flight attendant but have backed off flying to 9-12 days a month.  We are debt free and loving our simple lifestyle.  I’m opening my Etsy shop again and will post soon about that.  My life is crazy full but of all good things! I’ve got lots to say so make yourself a cup of tea or grab a “pop” and hang out with me often!  I’ll be back again soon! Have a great week!

Comments

  1. Hey hey! You are blogging!!! Congrats on all. Can't wait to join you for a day of nature and kayaking my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am!!!! Having a great time being home! Thanks so much for your support! And can’t wait for you to come over again! Been way too long!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations cugina, so happy to read you are enjoying this time in your life. A crazy life is what we do best and have fun while we are in the midst of all the chaos!!! I'm looking forward to your blog. xoxo Pamela Vitali Baker

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s Work It Wednesday