Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I'm getting there

I've been sewing and sewing and crafting and crafting. It's been great but I'm pooped! The workouts this week have been wonderful altho I missed today. DH had a dentist appt and I had a hair appt and it just didnt work to go. But I'm done with all 13 grandkids jammies and many other gifts. I have one more full day at home tomorrow then Friday a doctor appt and then off to work. So tomorrow is it! Gotta have it ALL done. Had great news today when I went to my booth. I had sold ALOT!! I'm so excited. And I've been selling alot on Etsy too. That makes it so much fun. I hope to have my two "booths" be able to completely support my crafty side of me and all my gift giving/vacationing. It can be done and I will do it!! Last month in only the 9 days I had my booth I made $17 over my booth cost. This month so far I've doubled what my booth costs so I'm on my way! Life is good so I'm gonna go sleep on it all. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment